- Spanish officials confirm over 2,500 buildings in La Palma have been destroyed
- Volcano reaches the end of its sixth week of activity, having begun on 19 September
- Spanish government to provide further €70 million among its support measures
- New lava flowing into previously formed 'lava tunnels'
- Local council president suggests bombing the lava flows from Cumbre Vieja
- CBS News published incorrect graphic suggesting La Palma, an island, was on mainland Spain.
- Concerns about La Palma air quality after main cone collapse
- Over 35,000 earthquakes and tremors recorded in La Palma over the past month